2 Suffers Minor Injuries in Nice Accident at Highway 20 and Manzanita Road
Nice, California (September 9, 2021) – Minor injuries were reported Wednesday morning following a two-vehicle collision at an intersection in Nice, the California Highway Patrol said.
The CHP responded to the crash site at about 6:30 a.m. in the area of Highway 20 and Manzanita Road.
It was not immediately established how the collision occurred at the Nice intersection.
Due to the impact, one of the involved vehicles overturned onto its side.
Minor Injury Nice Accident
Two people, whose identities were not revealed, sustained minor injuries in the crash and were rushed to an area hospital for medication.
The detectives handling the case are gathering more evidence to determine the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.