1 Injured in Napa Car Accident on Highway 29 near Imona Avenue
Napa, California (September 7, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a traffic collision that occurred in Napa on Tuesday morning.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened on southbound Highway 29 near Imona Avenue at about 4:31 a.m.
Two sedans were involved in the collision. Although the manner in which the accident happened was yet to be established, both vehicles are reported to have sustained major front-end damages in the collision.
The CHP said at least one person was injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.