1 Injured in Oakland Car Crash on 880 Freeway near 29th Avenue
Oakland, California (August 19, 2021) – A motorcyclist was hospitalized after being injured in a collision in Oakland on Thursday morning.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened on the Interstate 880 Freeway near 29th Avenue at about 7:52 a.m.
A motorcycle is reported to have collided with a work truck for unknown reasons.
The motorcycle ended up underneath the truck after the collision.
The motorcyclist was seriously injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
The CHP is investigating the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.