1 Injured in Mojave Car Crash on H Street near Oak Creek Road
Mojave, California (August 19, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a traffic collision that occurred in Mojave on Wednesday evening, August 18.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened at about 6:09 p.m. on H Street near Oak Creek Road.
A red Honda Fit is reported to have crashed into the rear of a silver Dodge Avenger for unknown reasons.
The officers who responded to the incident found the driver of one of the vehicles passed out in the front seat.
The unconscious driver was transported to an area hospital in unknown condition.
The CHP is investigating the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.