1 Killed in Mendota Crash on Highway 180 near W Panoche Road
Mendota, California (August 10, 2021) – One person was killed in a Monday evening Mendota crash that happened on Highway 180, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The wreck occurred at about 7:27 p.m. near W Panoche Road.
A Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck and a tow tractor combination vehicle collided for unknown reasons.
The vehicles were blocking the roadway after the accident.
Mendota Police Department responded to the scene.
The report said one person was killed in the crash, and the coroner was requested to respond to the scene.
CHP is investigating to establish the circumstances of the crash.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.