Mead Valley Accident on Rider Street near Brown Street Injures 1
Mead Valley, California (September 2, 2021) – A Mead Valley accident involving a tan SUV and a white-colored sedan Thursday morning sent one person to the hospital, the California Highway Patrol said.
The CHP responded to the crash site at around 8:25 a.m. on Rider Street near Brown Street.
It was not immediately established how the collision occurred in the morning hours.
Mead Valley Car Accident
Paramedics responded to the scene shortly after the accident and attended to one unidentified person who had sustained unspecified injuries. The patient was then rushed to the Riverside University Health System Medical Center for further medication.
The CHP is still investigating to determine the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.