McFarland Accident on State Route 46 Near Famoso Road Sends 1 to Hospital
McFarland, California (September 7, 2021) – One person was hospitalized after being involved in a traffic collision on September 3 in McFarland.
The two-vehicle accident happened on State Route 46 near the Famoso Road offramp at about 3:00 p.m.
As per the California Highway Patrol report, a big rig crashed head-on into a pickup along the highway for unknown reasons.
Due to the impact, the white semi box trailer acquired major front-end damage.
A 60-year-old woman was trapped inside the white Toyota Tacoma and had to be rescued by medical personnel.
The female party sustained injuries to her leg and was rushed to a local hospital for medication.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.