McFarland Accident at Stradley Avenue and Sherwood Avenue Seriously Injures 1
McFarland, California (August 18, 2021) – A McFarland accident involving two vehicles Tuesday afternoon sent one person to the hospital.
A blue Honda sedan reportedly crashed with a second vehicle near Stradley Avenue and Sherwood Avenue at approximately 4:05 p.m.
The California Highway Patrol did not immediately establish how the collision occurred near the intersection in the evening hours.
Major Injury McFarland Accident
The crash resulted in major injuries to one unidentified person.
Paramedics rendered aid to the patient and then rushed them to an area hospital for further medication.
The investigators handling the case are gathering more evidence to determine the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.