1 Seriously Injured in Madera County Car Crash at Avenue 18 1/2 and Road 23
Madera County, California (August 20, 2021) – One person was seriously injured Friday afternoon in a traffic collision involving two vehicles in Madera County, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The two-vehicle crash happened at around 2:30 p.m. at the intersection of Avenue 18 1/2 and Road 23.
CHP said the wreck involved a silver or gray Mazda SUV, driven by Aubrey McCaskell Phillips, and a gray Honda Pilot.
1 Suffers Major Injuries in 2-Vehicle Crash in Madera County
Medical personnel responded to the scene to render aid to one person who sustained major injuries as a result of the crash. The name of the victim and their condition were not immediately disclosed.
No other details about the crash were immediately given.
The accident remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.