Minor Injuries Sustained in Madera Collision at Avenue 9 and Road 40
Madera, California (August 17, 2021) – Minor injuries were reported Tuesday morning after a five vehicle-collision at an intersection in Madera, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The multi-vehicle crash happened at around 6:56 a.m. at the intersection of Avenue 9 and Road 40.
CHP said a black Nissan Frontier pickup truck, a white Ford Escort, and three other vehicles collided under unclear circumstances at the Madera intersection.
Car Crash on Avenue 9 in Madera
Medical personnel responded to the scene and rendered aid to the parties involved. The medics determined that the crash resulted in minor injuries. However, the exact number of patients and their identities were not disclosed.
Five tow trucks were dispatched to the scene to remove wrecked vehicles.
No further details about the crash were immediately provided.
The accident remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.