At Least 1 Seriously Injured in Los Molinos Crash on Highway 99 at Sherman Street
Los Molinos, California (September 12, 2021) – Several people were hospitalized, at least one of them with serious injuries, after a Los Molinos crash involving multiple vehicles that happened Saturday night on Highway 99.
The California Highway Patrol said the wreck occurred just before 11:00 p.m. at Sherman Street.
As per the report, a Toyota pickup truck was driving erratically, crossing over the yellow-double lines into opposing traffic and causing other vehicles to go completely off the roadway.
The pickup truck then collided head-on with a Honda SUV and a Buick SUV.
Firefighters and paramedics responded to the scene to find several parties injured, including one that suffered major injuries.
The parties were transported to hospitals by ground ambulance in unknown conditions.
The pickup truck acquired major front-end damage and was towed away for evidence. The Honda was also towed away with major front-end damage and the Buick with moderate front-end damage.
CHP is investigating the incident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.