1 Injured in Los Angeles Car Crash on 110 Freeway near 2nd Street
Los Angeles, California (September 10, 2021) – One person was injured in a car crash in Central Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon.
The accident happened along the southbound lanes of Interstate 110 Freeway near 2nd Street at about 2:03 p.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
A semi-truck and a BMW were involved in the collision. The events leading up to the collision, however, were not immediately established.
The CHP said one person was injured in the accident. The victim was transported to the hospital in unknown condition.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.