7 Injured in Lake Balboa Crash on West Roscoe Boulevard
Lake Balboa, California – Several people were injured in a multi-vehicle accident in Lake Balboa on Saturday morning, according to the authorities.
The accident happened in the 17400 block of West Roscoe Boulevard Just before 9:48 a.m.
It’s unclear what caused the collision and how many vehicles were involved.
7 Hurt in Lake Balboa Collision on West Roscoe Boulevard
The Los Angeles Fire Department and paramedics responded to the collision and attended to the victims injured in the accident.
Two of the seven people injured in the crash were in critical condition.
The cause of the collision is under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.