Lindsay Accident at Foothill Avenue and Sierra View Street Injures 2 Juveniles
Lindsay, California (August 18, 2021) – A Lindsay accident involving two vehicles on August 17 sent two juveniles to the hospital.
The minor injury crash took place in the area of Foothill Avenue and Sierra View Street just before 8:00 p.m.
The accident involved a Tahoe and a van that crashed at the intersection for undetermined reasons.
Minor Injury Lindsay Car Accident
As per the California Highway Patrol report, two children sustained unspecified injuries following the collision.
Meanwhile, the detectives handling the case are gathering more evidence to determine the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.