Man Suffers Minor Injuries in Jurupa Valley Accident on 60 Freeway near Rubidoux Boulevard
Jurupa Valley, California (September 11, 2021) – One person sustained minor injuries following a two-vehicle collision on an interstate in Jurupa Valley Friday morning.
The minor injury crash was reported at around 8:45 a.m. on the 60 Freeway just west of Rubidoux Boulevard.
The accident involved a cement truck and a white Honda operated by a male party that crashed on the freeway for undetermined reasons.
Due to the impact, the man was pinned inside his Honda underneath the big rig.
The victim was extricated from the wreckage by firefighters who responded to the scene shortly after 8:45 a.m.
Minor Injury Jurupa Valley Accident
As per the California Highway Patrol report, the man was then rushed to Riverside Community Hospital for treatment of minor injuries.
Meanwhile, both wrecked vehicles were towed away from the crash site.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.