Javon Williams ID’d as Victim in Fatal Hesperia Crash on Hesperia Road near Mojave Street
Hesperia, California (August 17, 2021) – Authorities have identified the person who died early Monday morning following a head-on collision in Hesperia as Javon Williams, 29, of Apple Valley.
The deadly crash happened at around 2:25 a.m. Monday, August 16, in the 10200 block of Hesperia Road near Mojave Street and involved two vehicles.
According to the authorities, a gray 2005 Honda Civic collided head-on with a silver 2019 Nissan Versa for unknown reasons on Hesperia Road.
Fatal Head-On Crash on Hesperia Road
San Bernardino County Firefighters along with the paramedics responded to the scene and extricated four people, including Williams, who were trapped in one of the vehicles involved.
Williams was pronounced dead at the scene, despite life-saving measures performed by the medical personnel. Three other patients were airlifted to various out-of-area trauma centers with critical injuries.
Authorities closed Hesperia Road for several hours while the investigation took place.
No further details regarding the crash were immediately available.
The Hesperia Sheriff’s Major Accident Investigation Team is investigating the cause of the collision.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you have lost someone you love in a car accident and need legal help, call our law office at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.