At Least 1 Sustains Severe Injuries in Jackson Car Crash on Highway 49 near Electra Road
Jackson, California (August 21, 2021) – At least one person was severely hurt in a two-car collision that happened Friday afternoon in Jackson, the California Highway Patrol said.
The wreck was reported at about 3:50 p.m. on Highway 49 near Electra Road.
Authorities said a UPS truck collided with another vehicle under unclear circumstances.
Firefighters and paramedics responded to the scene.
At least one person sustained major injuries in the accident. The report did not mention where the patient was hospitalized.
CHP is investigating the incident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.