Possible Injuries Sustained in Irvine Accident on Interstate 5 Freeway at Barranca Parkway
Irvine, California (September 9, 2021) – The California Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of a two-vehicle collision that happened Thursday morning in Irvine.
The two-vehicle accident happened on the Interstate 5 Freeway, just north of Barranca Parkway, at around 5:44 a.m. on September 9.
A black Ford F-150 pickup truck rolled over in the slow lane of the freeway after colliding with a Hyundai sedan in the northbound lanes of the interstate for undetermined reasons.
Irvine Rollover 2-Vehicle Accident
All involved parties were attended to by medical personnel who responded to the scene shortly after the accident.
An investigation into the crash is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.