Three Women Hospitalized after Hollywood Car Crash at Franklin Avenue and Wilcox Avenue
Hollywood, California (August 11, 2021) – Three women were injured, one seriously, after a vehicle crashed into a fourplex in Hollywood Tuesday evening, authorities said.
The major injury collision happened at around 6:55 p.m. at the intersection of Franklin Avenue and Wilcox Avenue.
According to the authorities, a vehicle was traveling in the area when, for unknown reasons, it veered off the roadway and slammed into the fourplex.
3 Hurt When Vehicle Slams Into Hollywood Fourplex
Firefighters along with the paramedics responded to the scene and rendered aid to three women.
One woman was transported to a nearby hospital with major injuries, while two others were also hospitalized with moderate injuries. Their names and condition were not immediately available.
No further details about the crash were immediately provided.
The accident remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.