At Least 1 Injured in Hollywood Collision on U.S. State Route 101 near Hollywood Boulevard Off-Ramp
Los Angeles, California (August 18, 2021) – Injuries were reported following a three-vehicle crash that happened Wednesday afternoon in the Hollywood neighborhood in Los Angeles.
According to California Highway Patrol, the collision happened at around 2:37 p.m. on the U.S. State Route 101 near the Hollywood Boulevard exit.
A brown truck, a tan sedan, and a silver Nissan collided for unknown reasons on the U.S. State Route 101, CHP said
3-Vehicle Crash on SR-101 in Hollywood
Medical personnel responded to the scene to render aid to the parties involved. The exact number of victims and the extent of their injuries were not immediately available.
A tow truck was requested to the scene to remove the wrecked vehicles.
No other details were provided.
The crash remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.