1 Killed in Hollister Car Crash on Highway 25 near Flynn Road
Hollister, California (August 22, 2021) – Authorities are investigating a fatal car collision that happened Saturday evening on Highway 25 in Hollister.
The California Highway Patrol said the multi-vehicle crash took place at about 6:51 p.m. in the southbound lanes near Flynn Road.
At least three vehicles, including a gray Mazda, a white Honda Accord, and a black Chevrolet Camaro, were involved in the wreck.
Emergency crews responded to the scene to help the parties involved.
The report said at least one person died of injuries sustained in the accident.
No other details were available, but CHP is investigating.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.