1 Injured in Highland Car Crash on 210 Freeway near 5th Street
San Bernardino, California (August 21, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a traffic collision that occurred in Highland, San Bernardino, on Friday night.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened at about 8:11 p.m. August 20, along the eastbound lanes of Interstate 210 Freeway near 5th Street at about 8:11 p.m. August 20.
A Ford Expedition and a Toyota Tundra were involved in the collision. However, the events leading up to the collision were not immediately established.
The CHP said one person was injured in the accident and was transported to Loma Linda University Medical Center for treatment.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.