1 Hospitalized after 110 Freeway Accident near Pasadena Avenue in Highland Park
Highland Park, California (August 11, 2021) – One person was hospitalized Wednesday morning following a traffic collision on a freeway in Highland Park, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The crash happened at around 9:18 a.m. on the 110 Freeway, just south of Pasadena Avenue.
CHP said two vehicles collided for unknown reasons on the northbound side of the freeway.
The impact caused one of the vehicles to overturn and land onto its roof.
Highland Park Collision on 110 Freeway
One patient was taken to a local hospital in unknown condition.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.