Heber Accident at Highway 111 and Heber Road Injures 2
Heber, California (September 8, 2021) – A Heber accident involving two vehicles Saturday afternoon left two people with minor injuries, the California Highway Patrol said.
A gray Honda Civic reportedly crashed with a red GMC Terrain in the area of Highway 111 and Heber Road at approximately 4:54 p.m. on September 4.
The CHP did not immediately establish how the collision occurred at the Heber intersection.
Minor Injury Heber Car Accident
As per the report, two unidentified people sustained minor injuries in the accident. Both victims, a motorist and a passenger, were rushed to the El Centro Regional Medical Center for medication.
More information about this crash will be released after the CHP completes the investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.