1 Injured in Grass Valley Car Crash on Lakeshore South near Chestnut Court
Grass Valley, California (August 15, 2021) – Injuries were reported in a traffic collision that occurred in Grass Valley on Saturday night.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened at about 8:58 p.m. August 14, on Lakeshore South near Chestnut Court.
A vehicle is reported to have struck a parked vehicle for unknown reasons. The impact of the collision caused one of the cars to overturn.
One person was injured in the accident and was transported to Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital for treatment.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
The CHP is investigating the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.