Injuries Reported in Grapevine Crash on Interstate 5 near Grapevine Road
Grapevine, California (August 6, 2021) – Injuries were reported in a multi-vehicle collision on Friday afternoon in Grapevine, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The wreck happened on Interstate 5 near Grapevine Road at about 1:24 p.m.
According to CHP, a semi truck lost control and collided with three vehicles. The big rig also collided with the guardrail and rolled onto its side.
Injuries Sustained in Grapevine Accident on I-5
Injuries sustained in the accident were minor.
No further details were released.
The CHP is investigating the incident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a big rig accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.