1 Injured in Fresno Car Crash on Shaw Avenue near Jameson Avenue
Fresno, California (September 14, 2021) – One person was injured in a head-on collision in Fresno on Tuesday morning.
The collision happened on Shaw Avenue near Jameson Avenue at about 6:50 a.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
A white Toyota minivan and a black Toyota Highlander SUV are reported to have collided head-on for unknown reasons.
As per the CHP incident logs, at least one person was injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
The severity of the injury sustained by the victim was not immediately established.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.