1 Injured in Fontana Car Crash at Redwood Avenue and Valley Boulevard
Fontana, California (August 18, 2021) – One person was injured in a multi-vehicle collision at an intersection in Fontana on Wednesday morning.
The accident happened at the intersection of Redwood Avenue and Valley Boulevard at about 5 a.m., according to the California Highway Patrol and the San Bernardino County Fire Department.
A semi-truck is reported to have crashed into a small sedan. The driver of the sedan was trapped inside the vehicle.
Two other vehicles were involved in the accident.
One person was injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
Additional information about the accident was provided.
The CHP is investigating the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.