At Least 1 Hurt in Encino Accident on Highway 101 near Balboa Boulevard
Encino, California (August 19, 2021) – At least one person was hurt following a traffic collision Wednesday morning in Encino, the California Highway Patrol said.
The multi-vehicle crash happened on Highway 101 near Balboa Boulevard at approximately 7:08 a.m.
It was not established how a blue Ford Escape, a white GMC pickup truck, a Chevrolet, and a black Toyota Tundra pickup truck crashed along the roadway on August 18.
The crash left at least one person with unspecified injuries.
Officials requested a tow truck to remove one of the automobiles, which had acquired major front-end damage, away from the scene.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.