1 Injured in El Monte Car Accident on 10 Freeway near Santa Anita Avenue
Los Angeles, California (August 17, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a traffic collision that occurred in El Monte on Monday morning.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened at about 5:51 a.m. August 16, along the westbound lanes of Interstate 10 Freeway near Santa Anita Avenue.
The officers who responded to the incident located four vehicles at the scene of the accident. However, the manner in which the accident happened was not immediately established.
The CHP said at least one person sustained minor injuries in the crash.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.