At Least 1 Killed in East Los Angeles Crash at Union Pacific Avenue and S Atlantic Boulevard
East Los Angeles, California (August 22, 2021) – Authorities are investigating a deadly car collision that happened Sunday night at an intersection in East Los Angeles.
The California Highway Patrol said the incident occurred just before 8:00 p.m. at Union Pacific Avenue and S Atlantic Boulevard.
At least three vehicles collided for unknown reasons, blocking the intersection.
The report said at least one person died in the wreck.
There were no other details available, but CHP is investigating.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.