1 Injured in Ramona Collision on State Route 67 and AirMail Lane
Ramona, California (September 9, 2021) – One person was injured in a crash involving two vehicles near Ramona on Thursday morning, according to California Highway Patrol.
The incident happened on State Route 67 and AirMail Lane at around 8:40 a.m.
CHP said a 2017 GMC van was heading north on SR-67 when it swerved onto the right shoulder. The van then drifted into the left lane and struck the left side of a 2016 Peterbilt truck tractor-trailer.
1 Hurt in Ramona Crash on SR 67
The driver of the van sustained minor injuries and was treated at the scene.
Authorities do not believe drugs or alcohol were factors in the collision.
No further details were available.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.