1 Injured in Corona Car Crash on 15 Freeway near Ontario Avenue
Riverside County, California (August 17, 2021) – Injuries were reported in a traffic collision that occurred in Corona on Tuesday morning.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened along the southbound lanes of Interstate 15 Freeway near Ontario Avenue at about 7:48 a.m.
Two vehicles were involved in the collision. However, the manner in which the accident happened was not immediately established.
One person complained of pain and was evaluated at the scene. It is unknown if the victim was hospitalized.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.