1 Injured in Compton Motorcycle Accident on 91 Freeway near Santa Fe Avenue
Los Angeles, California (September 14, 2021) – One person was injured in a motorcycle accident near Compton in Los Angeles on Tuesday morning.
The collision happened shortly before 7 a.m. on the 91 Freeway near the Santa Fe Avenue off-ramp.
A motorcycle is reported to have collided with a pickup truck for unknown reasons, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The motorcyclist sustained a leg injury in the collision. The extent of the injuries sustained by the victim was not immediately established.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.