Castroville Accident at Highway 156 and Highway 183 Seriously Injures 2
Castroville, California (September 12, 2021) – Two people were hospitalized with serious injuries after being involved in a two-vehicle collision at an intersection in Castroville Sunday morning.
The major injury crash involving a silver Honda and a red Ford F-150 pickup truck occurred near Highway 156 and Highway 183 at around 10:43 a.m.
The California Highway Patrol did not immediately establish how the collision occurred near the intersection.
Major Injury Castroville Accident
Two people, whose names were not revealed, sustained moderate injuries and were rushed to the Natividad Medical Center for medication.
Officials closed down the intersection as they investigated and cleared the scene.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.