1 Injured in Buena Park Crash on Santa Ana (5) Freeway near Stanton Avenue
Buena Park, California (August 19, 2021) – One person was injured Tuesday evening in a traffic collision involving a Tesla car in Buena Park, the California Highway Patrol reported.
The crash took place on the Santa Ana (5) Freeway near Stanton Avenue just before midnight on Tuesday, August 17.
According to the CHP, a gray Range Rover collided with a white Model 3 Tesla in the southbound lane of the freeway.
Tesla Car Crash on 5 Freeway in Buena Park
One person sustained a broken finger in the crash and was treated at the scene by emergency responders. It was not immediately clear if the patient was taken to the hospital for further treatment.
No other details regarding the crash were immediately provided.
The accident remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.