Major Injuries Sustained in Bloomington Car Crash on 10 Freeway near Cedar Avenue
Bloomington, California (September 10, 2021) – At least one person was hospitalized with major injuries after being involved in a multi-vehicle accident Thursday afternoon in Bloomington, the California Highway Patrol reported.
The pileup took place at about 3:18 p.m. on westbound 10 Freeway near Cedar Avenue.
A silver Toyota Tundra, a gray Lexus, and two other vehicles were involved in the wreck.
At Least 1 Hospitalized with Major Injuries after I-10 Multi-Car Pileup
Emergency crews arrived at the scene shortly after reports about the crash and were extricating a party who was trapped inside the Lexus.
The report said at least one person was transported to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center with serious injuries. The identity and condition of the patient were not disclosed.
All westbound lanes of the freeway were blocked following the accident. Motorists were getting through the right shoulder and center divide. The traffic lanes remained closed for about an hour and a half.
The Lexus was towed away with major rear-end damage and the Tundra with moderate front-end damage.
CHP is investigating the cause of the collision.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.