2 Hospitalized After Bakersfield Accident on 23rd Street
Bakersfield, California (September 13, 2021) – Two people were hospitalized after a car crashed into a business in Bakersfield Monday afternoon.
The accident was reported at about 3:45 p.m. at 2130 23rd Street.
As per the Bakersfield police report, a car was moving at an unsafe speed when it slammed through a business wall and hit one unidentified person inside.
The injured victim was attended to by paramedics before being rushed to an area hospital for further treatment of moderate injuries.
Officials affirmed that the involved motorist was also hospitalized with minor injuries after the crash.
The collision resulted in the closure of the business for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.