At Least 1 Hospitalized after Atwater Accident on Highway 99 near Applegate Road
Atwater, California (August 6, 2021) – At least one person suffers major injuries following a multi-vehicle collision in Atwater Friday morning, the California Highway Patrol said.
The major injury crash happened on Highway 99 near Applegate Road at approximately 6:50 a.m.
As per the CHP report, a semi-truck, a white Nissan Maxima, and two other automobiles crashed on August 6 for reasons still under investigation.
Due to the impact, the big rig acquired right front and rear-end damage while the Nissan had both front and rear damage.
Atwater Accident Seriously Injures 1
At least one unidentified person sustained major injuries and was taken to an area hospital for medication.
Officials requested tow trucks to remove both wrecked vehicles away from the crash site.
An investigation into the collision is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.