3 Injured in Anza Accident on Highway 111 Near Evan Hewes Highway
Anza, California (August 18, 2021) – Three people were hurt following a two-vehicle collision in Anza Tuesday evening, according to a report by the California Highway Patrol.
The minor injury crash was reported at approximately 7:25 p.m. on Highway 111, just north of East Evan Hewes Highway.
The CHP did not immediately establish how the two vehicles crashed on the southbound side of the highway.
Three people, whose identities were not revealed, were injured following the accident.
One of the victims who had sustained minor injuries was taken to the El Centro Regional Medical Center for medication.
The crash resulted in the closure of the southbound lanes of Highway 111 for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.