Anaheim Crash at Beach Boulevard and Lincoln Avenue Sends 5 to Hospital
Anaheim, California (August 23, 2021) – Five people were injured following a two-vehicle collision at an intersection in Anaheim late Saturday night, a local news source reported.
The major injury crash happened at the intersection of South Beach Boulevard and West Lincoln Avenue shortly before 11:00 p.m. on August 21.
The accident involved a small SUV and a Mustang that crashed at the Anaheim intersection for reasons still under investigation.
Due to the impact, at least three people were trapped in the Mustang and had to be rescued from the wreckage.
Anaheim 2-Vehicle Crash
The extricated parties and two other SUV occupants’ sustained injuries in the accident.
All unidentified victims were rushed to an area hospital for treatment.
The accident remains under active investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.