Man Killed, Another Seriously Injured in Alameda Collision on Cambridge Drive at Fernside Boulevard
Alameda, California (September 7, 2021) – A man was killed and another was seriously injured Monday night in a traffic collision in Alameda, according to authorities.
The deadly crash occurred shortly after 8:00 p.m. Monday, September 6, on Cambridge Drive at Fernside Boulevard.
Authorities said two vehicles collided for unknown reasons on Cambridge Drive at Fernside Boulevard.
Due to the impact, one of the vehicles involved slammed into a residential home.
Deadly Car Crash on Cambridge Drive in Alameda
The man was pronounced dead at the scene. His name has not been disclosed pending notification of next of kin.
The other man sustained non-life-threatening injuries and was transported to a hospital.
The intersection of Cambridge Drive and Fernside Boulevard was closed for several hours during the investigation.
Further details about the crash were not immediately provided.
An investigation into the crash is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you have lost someone you love in a car accident and need legal help, call our law office at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.