2 Hurt in City Heights Accident on Highland Avenue near El Cajon Boulevard
City Heights, California (August 10, 2021) – Two people were injured in an incident where a vehicle crashed into a building in the City Heights neighborhood of San Diego on Tuesday afternoon, according to the authorities.
The incident took place at around 4:35 p.m. August 9, on Highland Avenue south of El Cajon Boulevard.
It’s unclear what caused the vehicle to crash into the building.
2 Injured in City Heights Crash on Highland Avenue
A woman inside the building sustained a head injury.
The driver was also injured.
One of the injured parties was taken to Scripps Mercy Hospital while the second party was hospitalized at UC San Diego Medical Center.
No further details were released.
The crash is under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.