1 Injured in Car Accident on 91 Freeway near Orangethorpe Avenue in La Palma
La Palma, California (September 7, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a traffic collision that occurred near Knott’s Berry Farm in La Palma on Tuesday morning.
The crash happened at about 10:49 a.m. on 91 Freeway near Orangethorpe Avenue, according to the California Highway Patrol.
A BMW is reported to have collided with a second vehicle on the freeway in unclear circumstances.
At least one person was injured in the crash, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The severity of the injuries sustained by the victim was not immediately disclosed.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
The CHP is investigating the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.