1 Injured in Fresno Car Accident at Clinton Avenue and Fruit Avenue
Fresno, California (August 24, 2021) – A school bus was involved in a multi-vehicle collision that left at least one person injured in Fresno on Tuesday morning.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened at about 8 a.m. in the area of Clinton and Fruit avenues.
15 people were involved in the crash involving four vehicles. A bus driver and 11 special education students were inside the Fresno Unified School District bus at the time of the accident.
One person sustained moderate injuries in the crash and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
The students were evaluated at the scene and released.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.