1 Injured in Car Accident on 91 Freeway near Imperial Highway in Corona
Orange County, California (August 17, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a fiery multi-car crash that occurred near Corona in Riverside County.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened on the eastbound 91 Freeway near the Imperial Highway Fasttrack at about 5 a.m.
Multiple vehicles were involved in the collision. Although the manner in which the accident happened was yet to be established, one vehicle reportedly caught fire after the collision.
One driver was injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital in unknown condition.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.