1 Injured in Industry Car Accident on Rowland Street
Industry, California (May 17, 2019) – One person was injured early Friday morning in a traffic accident in Industry, authorities said.
At about 12:30 a.m., the officers received a report regarding 60 street racers in the 17700 block of Rowland Street.
Officials said a couple of cars were racing on Rowland Street when for an unknown reason one of the vehicles, a Honda Civic, lost control and struck a Ford Focus.
Car Crash on Rowland Street in Industry
The Civic driver was transported to a hospital with unknown injuries. His name and current condition remained unknown.
It was immediately unclear if the Focus was part of the street racers.
An investigation into the crash is underway.
Pacific Attorney Group wishes the person injured a quick recovery.
Every year, several traffic accidents are reported in California. Unfortunately, accidents result in many fatalities and even more injuries. The causes of these traffic accidents range from distracted driving, speeding, drunk driving, reckless driving, bad weather, wrong-way driving and failure to observe traffic laws. It is evident that negligence on the part of motorists is the leading cause of these accidents.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a traffic accident due to another person’s negligence, then the responsible party should be held accountable. At Pacific Attorney Group, our attorneys are highly skilled and have years of experience in dealing with such cases as personal injury, auto accidents, and wrongful death. To find out more, call us today for a free consultation.
If you are the victim or a family member and you would like a free copy of the police report, please contact Pacific Attorney Group at 1-800-358-9617.
What to Do Immediately after a Car Accident.
Car accidents happen very fast leaving the motorist without much time to make decisions. However, actions a motorist takes after the collision are important in ensuring the safety of their passengers and other motorists. Drivers are encouraged to take the following actions after the crash.
- Stay at the scene of the accident. However, the vehicle should be moved safely away from traffic to avoid more possible collisions.
- Check on the safety of the passengers and other drivers and promptly notify the authorities.
- Exchange vital information with the other drivers. If possible, exchange contacts with witnesses.
- Take photos of the damage to your car.
- Contact your insurance company immediately. You are encouraged to disclose all the vital information as truthfully as possible.
- Keep all the medical records and keep track of all the related expenses.